Home         About         Contact Me         My Favorite Posts         Archives         Links         Store        

2009-03-28

Sit and Sip Saturday Links

Reading and Relaxing
Image by Majlee

I'm not sure if anyone loves these posts as much as I love putting them together, but I do love it, so there you have it! There is so much great stuff that landed in my feed reader this week. Browse through whatever piques your interest and enjoy your Saturday morning!

Organizing Your Domain
3 Steps to Less Clutter in the Kids' Rooms by Small Notebook
Streamline Your Morning Beauty Routine by LifeasMOM
20 Tips for Finding Your Routine with Kids by simple mom
Quiet Time Bins by Keeper of the Home

Feeding Your Family
Fluffy Whole Wheat Biscuits (dairy free, soaked, vegan) by The Nourishing Gourmet
Kitchen Tip Tuesdays: Green Smoothies by Tammy's Recipes
Healthy Recipes Your Kids Will Love (without gluten, dairy or soy) by simple mom
High Five Recipe: Popcorn Chicken by Heavenly Homemakers

Nurturing Your Children
Scripture Memory with Preschoolers by Lambs in His Arms
Pay Attention series (part 1, part 2 and part 3) by GirlTalk (If you read nothing else on this list--make SURE to read this series. Wow. Very convicting for me!)

Stewarding Your Finances
A Simplified Story of Our Economic Crisis by simple mom
Town Hall for Hope by Money Saving Mom
How to Save Money When Eating Out by Money Saving Mom

Creative Inspiration for Your Sanctuary and Life
keeping it all together :: the family board by SouleMama
Skirt Pattern by Grace Violet

3 comments:

Erin said...

Brianna - FWIW i'm loving reading your Saturday roundup. fun and inspiring!
:) Erin

Brianna said...

Well, good! I'm so glad that someone is enjoying them! I love, love, love finding someone's favorite links.

Wendi said...

Thanks for the links to the GirlTalk series - I usually read their blog, but I missed this recent series - I so needed to read these posts!

Post a Comment