Home         About         Contact Me         My Favorite Posts         Archives         Links         Store        

2009-06-03

Introducing: Hearts Turned Toward Home

Photobucket

I've shared bits and pieces of my story now and again here on Heart(h) Management. But, you know what? I'm discovering that my story is so often the story of what God is doing in the hearts of so many other women!

I had a brainwave recently. I thought about how great it would be to open up Heart(h) Management to other women who would like to share their story. Their story of how God pointed their heart back toward home.

So, in just about a month I'm going to launch a new series! A series from the hearts of God's women! Are you excited? I know I am!

What about you? Dear friend, sister in Christ, do you have a story of how God moved in your life and heart and led you gently back home? Figuratively or even literally.

Perhaps He did a work in your marriage. Or taught you how to love your children. Or maybe you had a worldly view of the role of a woman, and He graciously taught you His view.

If you are interested in participating, please email me and I will send you guest posting guidelines. May our Lord richly bless each one of you as He continues His work of redemption in our hearts and homes!

Image by spisharam

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have worked most of my adult life. I have felt the call toward home for a very long time. My job consumed me and began to take my joy. There was very little time for my husband and family. I was missing so much with them. Slowly, God began to show me how important it is to be a wife, mother and grandmother. Being a wife and mother is not just a duty. It is a wonderful experience. Thank you for reaching out to other women with your blog. I pray that God will turn more women's hearts toward home. What a blessing!!

Post a Comment