Home         About         Contact Me         My Favorite Posts         Archives         Links         Store        

2009-03-21

Sit and Sip Saturday Links

Photobucket
Image by miyukiutada

The more you get to know me, the more you'll see how I have a penchant for things green, simple and frugal. My favorites from my reader definitely reflect that this week. I have a touch of granola in me, though, to be honest, I wish I had a bit more! Baby steps, right?

Nurturing Your Children
Biblical Foundations for Child Education, Part 1 and Part 2 by Passionate Homemaking
Shaping and Shepherding by GirlTalk
Heart-work and a Holy Calling by GirlTalk
Anticipating Easter by the homespun heart

Feeding Your Family
High Five Recipes: Peanut Butter Honey Fudge by Heavenly Homemakers

Green and Natural Living
Treating Earaches and Infections at Home by Homemaker's Cottage
Year of Composting by Small Notebook
Price Comparisons on Homemade Cleaners by Keeper of the Home

Simple Living
The Fine Art of Making Choices (hint: it's usually not good versus evil) by Simple Mom
Where Simplicity and Frugality Intersect by Simple Mom (guest post written by Like Merchant Ships)

Creative Inspiration for Your Sanctuary and Life
Purses by Grace Violet
simple spring sewing by soulemama


0 comments:

Post a Comment