Home         About         Contact Me         My Favorite Posts         Archives         Links         Store        

2009-04-30

While I'm Gone...

While I'm Gone...
Image by moriza

I'm taking the day "off" today. While I'm "gone", I'd love for you to take the time to get to know me and my blog a bit better if you're kinda new around these here parts!

You can read about my story and the purpose of Heart(h) Management here.

And you can read some of my all-time favorite posts here.

I'd love to have you return if you find the blog encouraging. It's my intention to humbly share what God has graciously been teaching me as a home manager. Sometimes that means He lifts my head, and sometimes that means He "kicks me in the pants", so to speak.

That's pretty much what you'll find here at Heart(h) Management! Encouragement and challenge to excellence as a wife, mom, and homemaker.

If you'd like to subscribe, you can do that here or by entering your email address in the box in the sidebar. And, girl, if you don't know what it means to subscribe, you must find out! It's a huge time saver! You can read what subscribing means here.

May the Lord bless your day richly as you seek to honor Him with your life!

Oh, and for Pete's sake! Don't miss the great $25 Amazon card giveaway on this post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment