Home         About         Contact Me         My Favorite Posts         Archives         Links         Store        

2009-06-26

Would You Like to Be a Guest Poster?

Farmers Market San Francisco
Image by Swami Stream

Over the (approximately) six weeks that I'm planning to be mostly babymooning, I've got some flat fabulous guest posters lined up to share with you. Good stuff.

I'm still looking for a few more people who would be willing to write about the topics I cover here--basically the subjects covered in Titus 2. Loving our husbands and children, managing our homes, loving our Lord. This could cover a pretty wide range--money management, organization and productivity, quiet times, teaching our children, food preparation, etc.

If you have a post you'd like to share, please use the contact button above to inquire, and I'll send you the guest posting guidelines. You do not need to have a blog to submit a guest post.

I also want to remind you about the Hearts Turned Toward Home Series. It will be launching during my babymoon and I would absolutely love to hear from more of you. What has God done in your life to turn your heart toward your home? For more information about this series, you can go here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment